Our Player of the Week is 19-year-old Ghanaian youth star Godfred Donsah, who scored a brace on Monday during a pre-season match with Italian side Cagliari.
- The youth star scored his first goal in the 9th minutes and netted the second in the 23
- He played the entire first half, helping to pound the lower-tier side Barbagia.
- The match ended 14-0 against Barbagia.
- Though Donsah is expected to leave the relegated club, he has joined Cagliari for their preseason.
- He is reported to be the favourite to replace Ghanaian compatriot Alfred Duncan at Sampdoria if the latter leaves.
- The midfielder, who can also play at right-back, has been dubbed the new Michael Essien.
To subscribe to this keyword send to 1922