Regina Adu Sarfo Nominated For African Broadcaster Of The Year

evt

Ghanaian TV personality and actress Regina Adu Sarfo has been nominated for the 2015 Nigerian Broadcaster Merit Awards.

Her nomination is for African Broadcaster of the Year — Female, and is in consideration of her job as a presenter for Market Plus on Cine Plus (MULTI TV).

Two other Ghanaian media personalities, Peace Hyde and Anita Erskine, are nominated for the same award.

The Nigerian Broadcaster Merit Awards began in 2010 as an annual award show to recognize excellence in broadcasting in Nigeria and Africa. This year’s show is scheduled to take place on Saturday, February 27 at the Barcelona Hotel, Wuse 2, Abuja, Nigeria.

Voting began on January 30 and is open for three weeks. The public can vote for their favourites by visiting nigerianbroadcatersmeritawards.com or in Nigeria via shortcode: type nbma, insert a space, type the nominee’s shortcode and send to 33811 on MTN, AIRTEL, ETISALAT and GLO. Votes from the public comprise 60% of the final result, while the other 40% is research, survey and agency reports.

Regina Adu Sarfo’s shortcode is 51004.

Peace Hyde is 51001.

Anita Erskine is 51007.

For a full list of categories, nominees and shortcodes, visit nigerianbroadcastersmeritawards.com.

This isn’t the first time Regina has been given recognized in Nigeria for her work. Last year she won Best New Actress at the City People Awards.

Regina is a known face on GHOne’s Friday Night Live programme panel, hosted by Peace Hyde. She’s also been shooting TV commercials.

Bisa Kdei Dominates Citi FM’s MOGO Awards
Could Gospel Album Of The Year Be Scrapped From The VGMA?