Zlatan Ibrahimoic inspired Paris Saint-Germain to victory over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge Wednesday that knocked Chelsea out of the Champions League.
- The French champions beat the Blues 2-1 (4-2 on aggregate) as Zlatan set up Adrien Rabiot to score from close range after 16 minutes.
- Diego Costa gave Chelsea hope with a smart finish before half-time.
- Willian and Hazard forced PSG goalee Kevin Trapp into a double save after the break as Chelsea pushed for an extra time tie.
- Zlatan volleyed home Angel Di Maria’s delivery seven minutes later to book PSG’s place in the next round.
- This is the second year running that the Blues have been knocked out of the Champions League at the last-16 round.